BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 12 October 2008

Weekend

Hey ya,


I haven't been updating as frequently as I hoped but now I've got the time, I'll try and put something on. I had a very bad week altogether. Mostly it's because of the cough that I have to put up with since last friday. And it still shows no sign of slowing down. On wednesday, we had our 1st official training for the upcoming Nottingham Games scheduled to be on the 1st of November, didn't play that well, though. I had 2 blisters on my 2 left toes, and that is the starting point of my week of hell. My tutorials allocation is...well, shitty. My schedule was fine till then. Now I realised that I have 4 hours' worth of tutorials and lectures...and from 9am till 1pm with no break at all. And to make matters worse, I have another class at 3pm..this day of pure hell is on thursday. And also on friday, I have a tutorial at 9am, which is pissing me off. Luckily, a futsal match later that evening did, to a certain extent, relieved me of my grief.

My saturday wasn't productive either. Woke up super late at 2pm at a friend's house and then went home after having a quick lunch at a nearby cafe. I reached home about 2.45 when I saw my housemates all dressing up. They told me that they were going to their friend's open house and I was invited as well. And I had to shower as quickly as I can. We went there by bus but walked almost 20 minutes just to get there. There, it was a great open house because we got to eat nasi ayam with ketupat, and kuih raya. Thank you for your hospitality, girls. After that, since we were on the other side of Cardiff, we decided to go and look for some shisha flavour. Why you might ask? It's because the shop near our house only had coffee flavour which tasted like shit. So we went and look for any Middle Eastern-type shops and asked. We stopped by at Mediterranean Shop which was where we found that there are tonnes of flavours there. So we bought strawberry and orange flavour. Then the owner asked us "Dari mana?". It took us nearly 10 seconds to realise that he was speaking in Malay. Then one of my junior said "Cathays", I nearly laughed and corrected that answer "Saya dari Kuala Lumpur". "Kuala Lumpur belah mana?", he asked. I simply replied "Ampang". "Owh, saya dari Batu Tiga selama 7 tahun". We were stunned because his Malay was perfect and it did bring a little bit of joy to my day. But it was short-lived, though. We then walked all the way back to our house, which was half an hour and I was walking with a bloated stomach as I had too much drink.

I was just reached my house when my other housemates entered the house and brought some food from their friends' open house. It was satay!!!!I was so tired and full but decided to eat, well, 10 sticks until I decided to sleep. And it was all before 9pm. Now it is 5 am and I haven't slept since. And yeah, I still have tutorials to do, so I think I'll just do that. Toodles...

1 comments:

Sarah Iqbal said...

sesungguhnye, post anda sangatlah menyelerakan!! hahahaha
i wanna eat malay food too!!!! dang.