BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, 25 October 2008

L.O.V.E

Hey ya,


Nowadays, decisions to end a relationship is now too often we hear. The end of a relationship is, in most situation, also the end of a friendship. Some people think that by having an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend with you will only bring back all those memories, be it good or bad. Some people think it is best that you lock away your special one inside your heart and it is the only way for you to forget him. I beg to differ.

It is because I tried the same thing as stated above. And it did not prove to be a good way for you to move on or to let go. It took me 5 long years and cost me a relationship before I could finally let her go. It was because I kept her locked inside my heart and put her there as the best I will ever have, no matter who will I end up with, eventually. It all changed last September, on my last day in Malaysia before making my maiden voyage to Cardiff. I decided to open that chest and talked to Nadia while I was at the airport. It was such a relieving feeling, having to talk to her again after all these years. It turned out we are better off as friends, and in fact, we are good friends. I guess locking her away in my heart will only make it worse for me because she was begging me to release her from that 'chest'. And I duly obliged and it made me a new man. Thus, I am now single and ready to mingle. I heard a phrase somewhere "If you want him/her, just grab any opportunity that you can find". And yes, I am up for grabs. =P

cheers

0 comments: