Hey you,
This post specially dedicated to you. It's hard to imagine to live for the remainder of my life without you as my bestfriend. 8 years...that's how long we have been through thick and thin. All those laughter and tears were real and know this, there is not a single moment that I've ever regretted. And whenever I feel down, you are the first person that I would call and though at times you were in the middle of your exams and all, you still found time to hear me rant. Don't ever, not even once, think that I don't appreciate you. I have my reasons why. And I'm pretty sure you yourself have a secret that even I don't know about. I'm not complaining or anything and for sure I don't mind if you don't want to tell me anything as long as our friendship remains intact and strong. I told you, I am waiting for the right time to tell you and I have a promise to keep, so I'm asking for your patience and consideration in this particular matter. And I beg for your forgiveness if my decision is not what you want. Please....please respect my decision and when the time is right, you will be the first to know babe. That, I promise you.
2 comments:
im soo touched. its k lah...i totally understand. and i love u very much too. its juz dat these days, things r sooo not happenin my way. my personal life is like upside down,and my love life is a mess. (yes, its a mess). My latest post was actually referring to it. You were right, i am an emo person. Oh well, dats life right. I really do miss u and wish u were here. You have fun over there k! study hard yeah. Always a step behind if u need anything k? xoxo
hey dude hows it goin?
Post a Comment