BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 3 October 2008

Eid Mubarak in Cardiff

Hey ya...


Hope you all have a blast in this year's Eid, may Allah bless our lives and souls always. My Eid here in Cardiff was a blast. Started with the prayers at the Community Centre around 8.30am and being treated with food from home and nearly made me cry because it was so delicious. We had rendang, lemang, and of course, my all-time favourite teh tarik. Took tonnes of pictures over there with my friends and housemates. Ainna, Nazleen, Jufri and Sapir were the few juniors that I'm close with because, well, they are of my age, haha. And of course, the legendary 16Coburners are there to celebrate this great occasion. I can't really say much because I am running out of time and my classes are already packed with tutorials and so forth. I will update again in due course yeah?

cheers and again, Happy Eid Mubarak

0 comments: