BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 27 October 2008

Friends

Hey...


Friends. The people that are supposed to be there for you in both good and bad times. But what happened if your 'friends' do not want you to be there for them? They told you "You can tell me anything you want, I'll always be here for you because we're friends". And you told them everything because you trust them with your life. However, whenever your friends told you that they have a problem and that they are really pissed off with it but would not give you any explanations or stories behind it, how would you feel? And remember you told them everything, even those that are very personal and are not to be spoken in a normal coffeehouse conversation. And yet, you got nothing back from them, not even a slightest insight to their problems. Tell me, how would you feel?

Let us consider this example:

You: Hey man, how was your day today?
Friend: It wasn't great at all, man. I'm damn pissed off with this girl in my class today, she kept bugging me in class.
You: (Concerned) Well, what happened actually?
Friend: Never mind, it doesn't matter now anyway.

Now tell, if you are in this situation, how would you feel? If I was you, I would be pissed to get those kinds of answers. If it does not matter now, then why are you telling me? And yet, why are you telling me NOW? You know how I would feel, knowing that you are upset but do not know why because you DO NOT WANT TO FREAKING TELL ME. Think about it, my friend. And I want you to ask your friend this question,

"Truthfully, am I, in your eyes, a friend to you?

Because sometimes they may say that they are your friend but it is actually the other way around...

Think about it...

1 comments:

Sarah Iqbal said...

aha. i get pissed off when people do dat 2 me 2 u noe. but they hv da right 2 not tell oso kan...maybe coz its embarassing to them or maybe they're not da type dat juz likes to tell their problem. but, as long as they are there to listen to your problem, it shows that no matter how they dont like 2 tell their problem, but they will always make time to listen to your problem.

btw, missing ya! =(