BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 6 October 2008

Weekend Roundup

Monday is here.


It's 0600hours and I still haven't slept yet. I have classes from 1210 till 1500 and another one at 1710 today. 4 lectures of pure boredom. But that doesn't deter me from doing whatever I can to emulate and, hopefully, go one better than my brother. He's the one I look up to whenever I feel down with anything. His composure in handling pressure is something that I'm really proud of. He's my main source of motivation and admiration when I feel like I'm lacking the strength to continue. There are others as well that motivate me. And you know who you are =).

My Eid celebration was a blast. Started with prayers on tuesday morning then continued with an open house of a postgraduate (I missed the morning class =P), it didn't stop there. Coburn16 held what supposedly to be a small makan-makan session turned out to be a big open house. We cooked 6 whole chickens to cater all those hungry needs. At lease 30 people were here. All in all we had a great time. Then came saturday where MSSCF held a Welcoming Dinner for the freshies and Eid celebration at the Community Centre. It was nice to see all the young new faces strutting their stuff here in Cardiff. Congratulations to those who were elected as the 1st year representatives and hope you will live up to the expectations required by the Society and its members.

I'm sorry for posting a very short post as I am so tired and I think I'm gonna hit the bed for a few hours. Till then, later~

0 comments: