BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 7 September 2008

What A Wonderful World

First and foremost, I would like to say how proud I am to have such good friends in this world. From Hana, Sarah, and Shafiq as my bestfriends to Nadia, Aina, Jip and Loo as my good friends, they are all there when I need them the most. Especially with a particular incident occurred a few days ago.


I was in an unstable mood after weeks of hell passed by. Now that it is all over, I wanted to go out and smell the fresh air (well, polluted air mostly) in KL. So I asked Aina to accompany me for the day. It was fun but bloody tiring day. First, we went to Jalan Masjid India to take my baju raya. My mom went crazy when I said I bought a black one. She said that it is like mourning death. And I simply replied "every year is always yellow lah, red lah, green lah, blue lah, all the kids' colors" and both of us laughed as my mom agreed to that. Right after that, we went to KLCC as I needed some clothes for me to bring to UK.

We stopped by at Topman at Ground Floor and my eyes were glued to this one jacket which looks so nice. I tried it on and it was so comfy inside. I looked at the price tag. RM335!!!??? And me and Aina decided to take our time before finally decided not to buy it. We also wanted to watch a movie but time was against us so I sent her all the way back to Shah Alam. I was really sleepy during the whole journey and I decided (with Aina's consent) to sleep in the car outside her house for a good 20 mins. Funnily though, I managed to dream twice in that short space of time, though I can't remember the dreams.

I reached home around 5 pm when I told my sister about my jacket. My sister just said "Mom nearly bought a 300-buck wok." And I was like "WTF??". It's non-sticky, according to her. I just laughed my head off until buka puasa. And no, I did go for tarawih prayers as I was too tired and I fell asleep until midnight. This day is certainly a moral-booster for me. I was down just a few days ago with a tough decision to make and I am very grateful and thankful to have such good friends and loving family around me when I need them the most.

"Ku panjatkan kesyukuranku padamu Illahi, mengucapkan Alhamdulillah diatas segala nikmat yang telah Kau berikan. Sesunnguhnya Kaulah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang"

-Amin Ya Rab-al-Alamin-

0 comments: