BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Bad relationship

Hey ya,

I am actually feeling a bit weird when it comes to this whole "couple" thing. Instead being free to loved and be loved, it seems that certain people become forced to love and have cut out everything else in her life. If the boyfriend says "I don't you want to be friend with him" or "I don't want you to befriend with any other guy except me", she'll just accept it because, well, she's the girlfriend. To me, if this is the situation that couples face these days, then it's not worth it to be in a relationship at all. A healthy relationship should be open and free. He/she can mingle around because that's the essential part. The significant other must be able to mingle around your friends because that's the way for her to know who you are.

You can't tell your girlfriend to just sit home and weaving baskets, what year it is?1920? So what if your girlfriend has guy friends. If you say that she's not allowed to have a single guy friend in her life, you should be the same as well. You should be ashamed of yourself. And to my friend whom I have treated like my own little sister, stand up for yourself!!!

John Bing
Procrastinator for Saiful Amri

0 comments: