Ahoy me hearties,
I'm writing in Dubai International Airport. I'm surprised that they provide free WiFi here. In most airports that I've been, this is among the first few that actually provide free Internet service without the needs of paying any sorts of fees. Well, let me update you of my journey so far. I reached KLIA around 10pm, and when I was in the process of checking-in, it turned out that I have an excess weight in both of my check-in luggage and my hand luggage. And, as expected I had to pay for the excess weight. I said "Yeah, sure. How much will it cost me?" and the answer that I got from the employee made my eyeballs popped out. I had to pay RM2,488 for the excess of 10kg. But credits to my dad who is a master in negotiations, and he managed to cut the fines to RM1,788 which is still a lot of money.
Then me and my family went to have coffee at a nearby coffee shop and I made a few phone calls to my friends telling then that I'm leaving Malaysia. If I recalled properly, I made phone calls to Hana Z, Sarah, Wanie, Razif, Izzah, Danny and Loo. I tried to call Hana Hussein but she must must have fallen asleep by then. But I had a mixed feelings on going back to Cardiff. A part of me said it's good to be back in Cardiff and another part of me said "I wish I had more time". And again, it occurs to me that no matter how horrible most of my holidays were, it ended on a high note. And I have been smiling ever since. =)
To Sarah and Hana, my bestfriends, I just want to wish you all the best in your exams and my thoughts are always with you. Till we meet again. Cheerio.
1 comments:
wtf is wrong wif the airport!!! its only 3kg!!! eeee..dang!!
babe...missing u already =(
wish u we cud go have coffee tonite since i juz finish my midterms. =(
Post a Comment