Well....
Saturday is finally here. I am already exhausted though my class hasn't started yet. Must be all the walking that I did over the last few days. Let's start with thursday. My day started late, around noon, if I'm not mistaken. Bumming around, a few of my juniors came knocking my door. 3 of them actually -Saper, Nazleen, and Aina- and they lepaked at the house until around buka puasa. Since they didn't know where to find a good restaurant and me being the ever-so-nice senior, I brought them to Ambala, the only place close enough to a mamak stall. We did a lot of talking, mostly getting to know them and they called me abang until I told them that I am as old as they are. It's quite funny when you think about it. Then I gave Aina a portable heater since she's been complaining that her room is too cold and the centralised heater seems like not working at all.
Friday is another tiring day. I had to skip my Friday prayers because my personal tutor insisted that between 1pm and 2pm was the only time available for me should I wish to see him and he won't be free on the weekends and the next week. I asked him mostly on fees and that sort of stuff. I went to the city right away to blow off steam and only reached 16 Coburn around 3pm. Barely an hour after that, Azri gave me a call and asked if I wanted to go to IKEA to buy some stuff and since I badly need that £100 chair, so I said yeah. He said we would meet up at the station in 15 minutes, and so I did. But he, Aliana and Amal only reached there around 40minutes after the scheduled time because they went to the poster sale at the Student Union Building. So we reached IKEA around 5.30pm and we went shopping and we break our fast there with fish and chips and free refilled coffee. We only finished our shopping around 10pm -the closing time of IKEA and we took a taxi back to our house and I had to layan a guest in the house -Farah Nabila who was doing 2nd year in Civil. She did her 1st year in UiTM. I couldn't afford to go to sleep yet at the time because that is just my principle -no sleeping or personal errands if there's a guest in the house, except when answering the call of nature. So I slept at 2am and yeah, I missed my sahur but yeah, life can be pretty shitty. Toodles.
0 comments:
Post a Comment