Hey ya,
I'm writing this post with just under 9 hours left for me to savour the air of Malaysia. I'm having mixed feelings of going back to Cardiff tonight. What a weekend it has been for me, and when I said "Let's have a blast", my God it was the biggest blast I've ever had. And I dedicate this post to all the following people:
Sarah: You are my bestfriend for eternity, you gave me laughter when I needed one, you gave me ears when I thought no one would listen and you kept pushing me to succeed in my life. And yes, I will keep my promise to you. I swear.
Hana: You, too, are my bestfriend. One of my longest friend, 10 years of tears and laughter, no matter where I am, no matter how far I go, you will always be in my heart as the the one who gave me strength when I feel like giving up. And as time goes on, we will always be the best of friends.
Loo: You are like a brother to me, you made me realise that there are more things in life that you can learn. You taught me how to respect other people and be around people. You taught me everything that no books can ever teach. I wish you all the best in your course and I shall be waiting for you in Cardiff come September 2009.
Wanie: Though I have met you only once, you made my weekend as the best I've had in a very long long time. The opportunity that you gave me made me even more determined to catch my dreams. I hope that this is a start of a wonderful friendship between us and I look forward to seeing you more often when I come back.
Hana Hussein: What can I say. I had a great time with you on Friday, and with you being very busy and still could make some time for a casual dinner made me feel touched. I'll keep in touch with you when I'm in UK and I hope this won't fade with time. And I know you've worked hard for your internship and remember, keep working hard and you will earn your respect. You certainly have my respect. I really look forward to see you again and have dinner when I come back. =)
Sunday, 21 September 2008
Before I Leave
Posted by Saiful Amri Zaharin at 16:51
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment