BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 24 September 2008

A Day of Misery

Wow, what a day.


Barely 16 hours of arriving at Cardiff, I had to go out to settle a lot of things. I woke up at 10am after sahur at 3am, then after shower, went to Crwys Road to pay my outstanding rent which was £460 for the 3 months I wasn't here. The misery started there as I left the money in my other jacket, so I had to go back to get the money. And so before I decided to go back and pay for my house rent, I went to the bank to deposit some money into my account and changed a few things about my bank details. The bank was efficient, as always, and it was done with ease.

Then I went to O2 to get a new contract which would enable me to get my hands on the new iPhone 3G. However, after checking my credit, my application was rejected at least 5 times (twice at the centre, and another 3 at another shop, Carphone Warehouse). Around 2pm, after my 4th attempt to apply for the phone went to no avail, the guy working there told me to come back in 1 hour, probably thinking there was something wrong with O2 website or something. So in that 1 hour, I went back to Crwys Road to settle my payment, which was a 20-minute walk from the city and went back to the shop and got rejected yet again. So I decided to get myself a prepaid SIM card for now as I sorted out the problems.

Later that night, I went to Fadhli's house because he wanted to buy my iPod. I went there in the blistering cold and found that I left a bag full of clothes over there and then I had to drag the bag all the way to Coburn Street. My God, it has been a long day for me. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better one. Till then, cheers!

0 comments: