BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 29 January 2009

The Thought Of A Dead Mind

A fresh breeze of air,

Filled my lungs as I breathe,
A long sigh follows suit,
What a day, what a day.

We walked together,
Down this road we don't know,
Along with our friends,
We walked a little bit longer.

You smiled at me,
With that smile I yearn to see,
And I smiled back,
A smile of both happiness and sadness.

Oh how I long to be with you,
To have you by my side,
To be the one that I care,
And to be the one that you care.

Deep in my smile,
Deep in the sound of laughter,
I know, I know,
I will never be that person.

I am never good enough,
I never existed in your life,
Though I tried to be there for you,
You were never there to greet me.

You may realise, you may not,
I always have your interest in my heart,
You are the air that I breathe,
You are the water that I drink.

I can't tell you how I feel for you,
I am scared of losing you,
'Cos if I do,
I will lose my will to live.

And so I am telling you,
I am here forever,
No matter how long it takes,
I will stand where I am, watching over you.

I may not be rewarded, I don't care,
Seeing you happy is what I am craving,
Wherever you put me in your heart,
That is my reward.

I may never exist in your eyes,
Invisible to you,
But I am shouting, right in front of your eyes,
"I LOVE YOU".

3 comments:

Izham Ismail said...

i cant still remember how passionate you were in writing this kind of stuff back in koleq. keep it up man.

aishah zaharin said...

hey,

dead mind don't think. :P something to ponder on. ;P

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

am: thanks dude. will definitely keep it up
along: wanted to write dying mind, but terlupa spelling =P