BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 6 February 2009

In the midst of the snow

Who can say for certain,

Who knows how I feel,
Even myself, I'm certain,
I don't know how I feel.

I walked alone,
People walking by,
I looked at them,
But none looking back.

My jacket covered with snow,
My hands are trembling,
As I trot on the white carpet,
The thought in my mind started racing.

Why am I feeling like this?
I know I shouldn't be like this,
But I can't stop myself from thinking,
Thinking of the only person that matters to me.

She is one of a kind,
She is an angel,
She is the saviour,
She is my messiah.

As I looked at her,
From far beyond,
In the midst of the falling snow,
Oh dear,
How I long for her to see me,
Just so that she could see me,
And only me.

But the spotlight isn't on me,
It is on her,
I am just another face in the crowd,
People are looking at her,
And none at me.

I can only crack a smile,
Just happy to look at her,
And then I walk away,
Smiling all the way.

Trotting on the virgin snow,
In this snowy linen land,
This is when I take my bow,
To disappear through the curtain of white flakes,
And come back again,
Just so I can look at her.

p/s: Had no idea to write, really. Guess I'm having, as Sarah babe calls it, Writer's Block. Well, I'll try and update as much as I can. Need to find my lost pictures (7000+ of them). Shit

0 comments: