BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, 17 January 2009

Tag

Hey ya,

Now let's take a little breather from all the nonsense that I've been talking about for the last couple of months. Well, it is another nonsense, really. But funny nonsense. This the tag (my first tag assignment =P) that have been, well, assigned to me by my dearest Along. Owh, thanks for the compliment, too. Really brought a smile onto my face. Well, here goes the tagging session.

Upload your favorite picture of you!
Why do you like that picture?
Well, it has a lot of meaning to it, really...being a photographer and also being a thinker, it kinda put everything into one picture.

When was the last time you ate pizza?
Gee, I can't remember, really...Guess it was nearly a month ago, didn't really have anything to eat, so me and my housemate decided to buy pizza instead

The last song you listened to?
98ยบ- Invisible Man

What are you doing right now besides this?
Listening to the soothing melody from Beethoven

Which name would you prefer beside yours?
If I have a son, I would name him Amirul Amri (Leader of the Enlightened)

People to tag:
1. Hana Zakariah
2. Sarah Iqbal
3. Nadia Salehuddin
4. Ainna Jawaher
5. Nuraina Annuar

Who is number one?
One of my longest friend and certainly my longest best friend. 11 years of laughter and tears, and there is no stopping our friendship and will carry it 6ft under when it is time to go.

Number three is having a relationship with?
A guy named A'qil. Haven't met him though, But would love to someday when I get back.

Say something about number five?
Known her since 2000, we were tutionmate back then. Don't really get to see her as often as I would have like, but our friendship stretches more than just meeting, we'll talk to each other whenever we have the chance to do so.

How about number four?
She is one of a kind. A girl who really taught me a lot of stuff although we are not as close. Read her blog often and she can really write. Way better than me.

Who is number two?
My other half, my twin, my heart and soul. She completes me in every way possible, and a shoulder to cry on whenever I am not being myself.


1 comments:

izzahismail said...

i did tag you once.i think you miss it kot.hehe.