I am sitting here in this room,
With only nothing but a small window,
And an hour-glass on top of a stool,
The sun pierced through it and glow.
Every grain of sand that falls,
Feels like eternity,
But I shall not be moved,
For I believe in my own destiny.
My destiny is with you,
For you are the light of my life,
And there's nothing else that I'll do,
But to wait for you 'till the end of my life.
Cuts and bruises are inevitable,
But I'm willing to weather the storm,
'Cos my love for you is unconditional,
And I'll keep going all nightmare long.
So now I am here,
By my own free will,
I will wait without fear,
Even if....I get killed.
I love you...
Monday, 27 July 2009
All Nightmare Long
Posted by Saiful Amri Zaharin at 09:37
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment