BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 17 June 2009

In Loving Memory

In loving memory of my friend/mentor/motivator/love/inspiration.


I have had a lot of good memories of her over nearly 10 years of friendship. Though half of that time we were separated by thousands of miles but we kept close to each other. I was really looking forward to seeing her again next week, but it seems that I'll never ever see her again. But I learnt something new today. Nobody is more powerful that God Himself and God loves Nadia more. I dedicate this post to Nadia...and from this day hence forth, Nadia's picture will be embedded in my blog for as long as this blog exists because, truly, truly, she is one in the whole world....

Al-fatihah

5 comments:

Evil Hana said...

May NADIA rest in peace...
I love u Nad...
I'll miss u forever...

Mra Mastura said...

abg..be strong k.. adq tau pn ble amin gtau aritu..

Ummu Mukhlis said...

salam friend...

well, surely...i'm still in shock too! it was so sudden which I couldn't believe that i was there on that day, seeing her dead body...

i was thinking of two persons. Saiful Amri n Aiman at that particular moment..and I did asked Zuhri, he replied: WATERWORKS..

Innalillah..it's her time...n for sure, we'll face ours at some other times, and yet...WE HAVE TO BE PREPARED..rite?

Be strong....and do not forget to pray for her, k?

Nadia..do u know what reminds me the most about u?? UR SMILE...truly, it's one of kind.

AL-FATIHAH

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

Hana: Yes, we'll miss her forever...
always...

Mira: Abg dah makin ok dah, no worries k?

Syahirah: salam friend...wasterworks is an understatement...i was on my knees when i heard the news...crying the hell out myself...
yes, it was her time to face Allah...but deep down I know, she is in a far better place than here n that thought alone kept me going...because I know, our time is inevitable...
I'll always pray for her...a special person, a wonderful friend...and yes, i still remember her smile even after half a decade not seeing her...

izzahismail said...

my condolences to you cousin.
i knew how important she is to you.

death is inevitable. soon is our turn. when? who know? He knows and He loves us