Hey,
I've been such an emotional wreck lately. Tears were flowing like streams of water over the past week. To lose someone so special and so important is unbearable. And to not be able to attend her funeral is unthinkable. But deep down I know, that Allah has His own plan. He knows best although at times, we felt otherwise. What we plan, He decides. He knows best, and maybe Nadia's passing is a sign for all of us. Maybe we are next in line, or maybe we need to be prepared for the changes that the world may face in the near future. Maybe He didn't want Nadia to go through all the rough patches anymore and put her in the eternal heaven where she will be free and be rewarded for her faith, courage and strength.
I, too, have to be prepared. The life that I was given 21 years ago is the start of the preparation course for the next one. I must admit that I am not religious but I am trying as hard as I can. After being put through a lot of personal problems, mentally, physically and emotionally, I realised that though not all of my friends can help me, but Allah always has a solution. All He needs in return is just a favour from me, His servant. Gratitude. This word itself covers a lot of aspects; pray, zikr, alms, hajj, etc. After what happened to Nadia last week, I must be prepared because my life can be cut short by Allah by His will alone. Maybe this is the hikmah that Allah wanted to show me, maybe this is the silver lining....
I shall meet you on the other side....
We will meet again...
Tuesday, 23 June 2009
Hikmah
Posted by Saiful Amri Zaharin at 03:53
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
salam friend..
it's good to hear that u already moved on! Alhamdulillah..
HIKMAH = WISDOM
There's always wisdom in each and every single thing that happened in our life. U know what, losing someone as special as MY MOTHER, seriously was a very big lost in my life! But, what I found is, the wisdom didn't come in a way how u thought it would be, but it's something that u didn't expect, n it's the best way that Allah has determined for u...
It's good to have such feelings, as it represents how small we are compared to The All-Mighty, The All-Knower..
All the best to u, saiful. may Allah grant what is best for u.
p/s: u were in mckk before rite? kenal Pn. Norhaya? she teaches add math..and she's my sister! huu..
Post a Comment