BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Weekend Blast

Hey,

I have been writing all sorts of emo stuff lately that I was starting to wonder if I'll ever write anything about what's going on in my life that is not about emo-ness? Well, now I am going to write about my weekend which was a blast, because I got better just before I went for a shopping trip to Bridgend Designer Outlet, which I was contemplating whether to go or not due to me being such an emotional wreck. But I did go after all. A few hours before that, spent like 2 hours talking to my dear and my babe and they 'slapped' me back into reality. Thanks me darlings.

Now back to the story. We were supposed to go there at 9.45am but biaselah, Malaysian timing kan? Most of our friends woke up late that day and he had to delay our trip by 45 minutes. I was actually surprised by the number of people actually turned up for this trip. Around 20+ people!! The journey was ok, warm inside, albeit the motion sickness which I can't seem to handle very well since I was a kid. And around 40 minutes later, we reached the Holy Land (for girls, mostly =P). And yes, even I was gawping with the shops selling at a discounted price. There were many shops there e.g Liz Claiborne, Nike, Adidas, FCUK, Next, etc.

And starting from there, we split up. And I went along with Zira, Kira, Ainna, Naz and Sapir. And I hate to admit it, shopping is one of the best way to release stress. And I didn't realise it until I got back. I haven't been sleeping for nearly 30 hours prior to the trip, and walked all day there. And shopping is painful. Had backache everytime I sat down. But yeah, like most girls would say, it was all worth it. Too bad Zalina couldn't join us. She would have loved it there. Takpe, we'll go there for Christmas shopping this weekend ok? =)

Bought a few stuff there, a sport jacket, a trench coat, and a t-shirt. I am not much of a shopper but yeah, spent quite a lot on just those 3. And Ainna bought this gorgeous handbag from Monet for about £40. She needed some persuasion from all of us, and she succumbed to our assurance and bought it. And she looked, well happy lah, since she got a top-class handbag. And we had a lot of fun over there. The fake snow, Filet O Fish, and donuts. It was just a Guilt-Free Shopping paradise. And I went back feeling uber happy and already looking forward to going there again. And oh yeah, I haven't mentioned this about Ainna, she, too, played a part in getting me back on track because the both of us were having emotional problems, but with different reasons altogether. And to Ainna, 度もありがとうございます. Thanks for listening to me being bitchy about my problems. Hope I've done the same to you as well.

Till next time,
やった!!!
サイフルアムリ

1 comments:

Evil Hana said...

dengki nye!!!!
i wanna go shopping too!!!