BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 1 December 2008

To Zalina, Hana, Sarah

Hey ya,

I would like to extend my greatest appreciation to the following people:

1) Zalina
I'm not sure whether you'll read these or not. I know I've put you through a lot these past 2 weeks. And I understand why you don't want to see me right now. I was just being selfish and immature when things didn't go my way. And I would like to clarify this, you can have all the time in the world, I have no right whatsoever to do such things to you. I sincerely apologise for being such an asshole to you. I see now. No one in Cardiff understands me like you do. You have known me a lot more than those in Coburn. All the things that I've told you about myself is exactly what I've told my Hana-dear and Sarah-babe. And you've definitely made me a different person, positively. No one has ever done that since I came here. Even if you say you are such a 'horrible' friend, it suits me just fine because Hana is such a 'gedik', and Sarah is such a 'paranoid' girl. (You know you are, girls. =P). You truly are a good friend to have around, and I look forward to spend my remaining 2 years as a student with you. And yeah, I will be at Aberdare come 13th Dec morning to send you off to Germany, like I promised you. Till then, my friend. Thank you so much and I'll be forever in debt in your kindness.

2) Hana-dear
One of my longest friend. My bff. My darling intan payung. You've put up with my weird-ness and PMS more than anyone ever. You gave me hope when I was down. You picked me up when I fall. You slapped me when I was such a bitch. And most importantly, you were always there when I needed you the most. After talking to you on Saturday morning (afternoon la your time), I felt relieved and I smiled endlessly, and with pure sincerity. You've helped me through alot since God knows when, and I don't think I've done enough to do half of the things that you've done for me. You are my one and only girl. You are my heart and my soul and I can't imagine living without knowing you are ok. We have 6 years left till that promise is fulfilled if...well, you know what I mean. You are the best, dear. I love you.

3)Sarah-babe
My girlfriend, in a non-relationship way. My Starbucks, Kopitiam and char kuey teow partner. And my political discussion-mate. You always know which advice to give me when I seemed unable to find a solution to my problems. You are willing to spend time with me when no one else wanted to. You are always there, even during your exams, to listen to my problems. I wish I could do the same to you and I promise you I will. I learnt that I have to give and take in friendship. If a friend wants to be left alone for a little while, and that is what I should do. Now I can finally see why. There is only so much I can for do to them and no more than that. Now I know I have my limit in helping people and sometimes, it'll just make matters worse when you try. Thank you very much, babe for all your advices and motivations. And like Hana, I can't live without you around as my bestfriend, no matter where you'll be in the future. Thank you again, and I shall see you when I return home (whenever that may be)...

I love you guys!!With all my heart

2 comments:

Evil Hana said...

To my bestfriend Saiful Amri Zaharin...
u made me cry!!
me?? gedik?? wtf?? LOL~
Yes i am ryte??
but u still love me!!
hey.. i love u too..
ur da most important guy in my world..
ur my bestfriend since forever and i need u in my life...
hey.. dat 6 yeasr thg.. u got it! (if.. u know wat i mean too kn? lol~)
i love u dude.. hope i can be there for u.. and i know Sarah feels da same way...
we're always here for u and we love u so so much!!
bestfriends forever!!

Sarah Iqbal said...

sarah is wondering weather is dat "6 years left" promised will b fulfilled. lalallaalla
*whistles*