Hey ya,
Sorry for the lack of updates. I was officially in a 'hibernate' mode over the last one week. Why might one ask? First and foremost, there was nobody around. And when I say nobody was around, I mean NOBODY was around. There were only 3 of us in the house. And we practically did not go out the front door, with the exception to buy food for survival. Secondly, I was having my usual mood-swing (though I should not be having any). And funnily, it lasted quite long. But yeah, no worries, though. I am getting better since Zalina will be back in a week's time. Hopefully we'll be able to spend the New Year's Eve together as planned.
And studies? Hehehe...I actually haven't started a single shit. I managed to start a few pages on Company Law but Stats and Tax? Nada. I have to be strong. Have to work my ass off for this exam (Gee, I think I've said this to myself too many a times). But nothing will ever be done unless I do something. And that, my friend, is watching Twilight (After being bugged by EVERYONE). And I hate to admit it, it was surprisingly good but not good enough for my taste. Robert Pattison a.k.a Edward Cullen (Twilight) a.k.a Cedric Diggory [(Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)...don't think I just knew him by the former movie, I have a very good general knowledge, hehe..perasan], was OKAY. He is an okay-looking guy with a weirdly-extended double-chin. But I love his hair, seriously, I do.
Kristen Stewart a.k.a Bella Swan a.k.a Sarah (Panic Room) a.k.a Maddy (Catch That Kid) was stunningly beautiful. She doesn't have all those features that most Holywood stars have. Her beauty lies not with the amount of the make-up but her eyes. Hey eyes were out of this world. And she played her character well. Her role in the movie was ok, not too great but not too bad either. However, the movie wasn't up to my expectations.
I felt that the movie didn't really expand very well. The story is not centered on Edward trying to save Bella which was the climax of the movie, but the build-up to that moment was somewhat vague. The story mostly centered around Bella trying to know Edward's secrets and there were no build-ups for James' a.k.a the Villain part in trying to hunt Bella. Well not exactly there were no build-ups at all but as far as I can remember, there were only less than 2 seconds that showed the trio's, Laurent, James and Olivia, bad side. During that point, we couldn't even make out who was what. Then all of a sudden the three of them were walking through the mist to crash the Cullens' baseball game only for Laurent to warn them about James' hunger for human blood the next day. Laurent warned the Cullens about James' unparalleled talent at what he does, hunting human. Surprisingly, he became an idiot by following the wrong 'scent' but did manage to get back on the right track. The fight scene between Edward and James were too short to have an impact on the audience. Overall, it was not a great movie but it is a simple yet not kiddish like Narnia.
My ratings 5/10.
p/s: I like this line :"I don't have the strength to keep myself away from you" Damn bloody charming. lol
Cheers
1 comments:
ehy.tho i dont really like twilight much.
but then, rob pattinson still a hearthrob ;)
Post a Comment