BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 18 May 2008

Very Unexpected

Er...I cant actually out these to words. I think there is only one words for it. HAPPINESS. Yeah, that's the word. I never expected this to happen to me. I always thought that it was only one-sided  because deep down I knew I didn't stand a chance but well, I guess I was wrong. Both of us were actually waiting for the right time to tell each other. And I was really really flabbergasted when she told (well, I had to guess my own name, hehe..) me, but it was all well. We even make jokes about Fadhli when he was in a confused mode on when to tell this girl his true feelings, haha...


But anyway, I am happy, happier than ever before. Confessions have been made and I do hope that it is a start of something very very beautiful.

Awak, selamat pagi =)=)=)

Head over heels,
Saiful

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

morning to you too =).Bangun saiful!

'awak seorang je yg kenal dia sangat2'

'is it me?'

nyehehehehe.

=)
-LB-