BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Stuck in a strange land

Hey all, sorry, again, for the lack of updates. I think this post will be a short one. This one is mainly to express how am I feeling at the moment. Recently, I got together with a girl of whom has been my friend for about 8 years. I thought it might be a good time for me to start another relationship after tons of failed attempts.


Although it is a long-distance relationship, I felt like I can do it this time around. But, there are times that I sulk in my room, reminiscing the moments that I had with my previous girlfriend, Nadia. The fact that she was my first love makes it even harder. I sometimes question myself ,"Am I really happy?"

This is the question that has been running through my head over the last few days. I had to call my best friend, Sarah, who is all the way in Malaysia to cheer me up. But to no avail, I didn't feel any better. What is wrong with me? I nearly commit suicide once when I broke up with Nadia. Is there something about me that is really wrong? Am I too afraid to move on? Or am I stuck in a 'land' where you can't move on with your life?

I really want to make everything the way that it suits everyone. I am trying to move on, trying as hard as I can, for nearly 5 years now but it never seems to work. I really in dire need of help. Is there anyone who can save me from oblivion? Is there....

0 comments: