The Line is Dead...
The end of the road is here,
There are no more turns after this,
The thorns on the grass I have to endure,
And I will brave through with gritted teeth.
Such bad the road ahead of me,
I am not even sure if it is a road,
But I know it is the only way for me,
The only way for my experience to go broad.
I don't know long will this be,
I don't know how far I have to walk,
But I know it will reap a great reward for me,
So that I can talk the talk and walk the walk.
Nothing is going to hold me back now,
Nothing will be big enough for me to be stopped.
But with only death can stop me from going forth,
I will make sure death comes after I go top.
0 comments:
Post a Comment