Hey ya,
Again, pardon for such weird posts lately, been going through a patchy path of my insignificant life. Been away for most of the time, not being at home, more like spending more time in the library and the exam halls than my own room. But fingers crossed, I'll pass. I'm not going to let people know what exactly happened with my personal troubles as I only want to deal with it myself and not having unwanted people poking their noses into a business which is not theirs. Of course, there are some people that I will turn to for occasional help and advice but that is pretty much about it.
Had a wonderful getaway in Flumserberg with my brother and met some wonderful friends just to get my mind off things. Went snowboarding over there and I assure you, it's damn freaking hard. I fell countless of times and even bruised my ass. But it was all worth it after going down 200m slope without falling. Yay!! It was such enthralling to see all those snows and friendly people, it is just amazing.
2 comments:
*BIG HUG*.
cool! :D
Post a Comment