Ode From A Psychopath
Originally by Brodwyn
Also covered by Juliet The Orange
Darker things, darker minds,
A tint of blood drops,
We shall all never find,
The passion that throbs.
Method in all madness,
Order and plan,
My madness reads like a book,
Which never can end.
This is an ode from a psychopath,
A tormented creature,
This is an ode from a psychopath,
The darkest of shadows,
The drumming is how I heard in my temple,
This is an ode from a psychopath,
A spiritual ailment.
Chapter one contains the first,
Moment I saw,
Your shaded being against the light,
There isn't a flaw.
Chapter two and chapter three,
Was when my heart cried,
And I believe in my madness,
That you must die.
My sublime, my darkling faun,
You should never know my desire,
The poison in my soul is come,
Your pounding pulse in the fire.
Ode from a psychopath,
This mutual feeling...
1 comments:
luv yr sonnet..
Post a Comment