Life is a never-ending saga. Life can be a fairy-tale for some, and a horrible nightmare for others. Some are born rich and happy, and some poor and miserable. People look at their lives differently than others. No two individuals can have the same opinion about each other's life. But no matter how you look into other people's lives or how they look into yours, life always have its us and downs.
The difference between two lives is how one deals with their lives, regardless of their background. The difference in determining how well one's life is how they turn their downs into ups and ups stay up. It doesn't always be emotional relationship troubles, or a broken family. It can be anything from physical deficiencies to financial difficulties, even to academic capabilities.
I do have those down moments, which, at times, make me wanted to just give up and run away. But I know, if I keep running, I'll ran out of space. Inevitably, I have to face the harsh reality. To me, life is never easy. Everyday, there is always something that will make my life a living hell. And yes, there are moments when I doubted myself and sometimes my confidence is at an all-time low. But I know that no matter how much I cry, how many times I want to give up, how fun I run, I know that in the end, the choice is mine to make.
Life is full of choices...You just have to know which one to choose....
0 comments:
Post a Comment