BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 4 November 2009

'Boob' Quest -Chapter 6

STRANGER TO THE LEFT


It seems so empty,
Even in this vast volume,
Everybody seems so lonely,
Everybody including me and you.

The chit chat seems so loud,
But I am not hearing anything,
Even when the deafening sounds grew louder,
All I hear is nothing.

I wander around this mass,
Searching for someone I can trust,
Someone to share my past,
Just for trust not pity or lust.

And so I walked and walked,
'Till my feet took me no further,
These heavy sighs as I took breath in bulk,
And I was at the end of a road curve.

I was alone among these people,
There was only so little strength left,
And then I heard the sound of footstep, so feeble,
It was from a stranger to my left.

She was lost and lonely,
Her eyes were wildly looking for something,
And so I reached my hand out to her gently,
Saying, "Can I help you with anything?"

"My life has been shitty" she said,
And I said "Mine has been full of shit",
We talked, we cried and we laughed till it hurts,
And we didn't miss out a single bit.

Then, the time was for us to go on,
Go on with our shitty lives which seems to have to no end,
She was nearly gone when I shouted "By the way, my name is John"
"Mine's Jess" she said, and we never saw each other again.

I owe my life to her, that stranger to my left,
We both know that everything in life is so vile,
Because she whispered in my ears before she left,
"My friend, all we can do is smile..."

2 comments:

Jeremiah Tan Chien Yih said...

ohoooo look who I found!

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

hahaha, love u too chien yih!!!