Hey ya,
I recently encountered a situation whereby 2 person (be it a couple or just friends) talk to each other about promises. When one of them did something wrong and never wanted to repeat itself again, he'll say "I promise I'll stop" but if he actually liked doing that wrong deed, he'll say "I'll try and stop from doing it".
These 2 responses are totally different to one another. They represent 2 significant differences is the magnitude of the effort. "I'll stop" would mean a person would do whatever it takes to stop from the wrongdoing while the latter would just means that he would try, to a certain extent, to stop it but not completely. Should he fail to do so, the sense of guilt will be lessen by just saying "Hey, at least I tried"...
So which one is your stand when u start doing something that is against the universe i.e God, religion, nation, etc? Is it going to be promise to stop and be given full pardon? Or is it going to be the "at least I tried" answer and still committing crimes and sins towards nations, religions and God Himself? The choice is up to you....cos my fate rides upon it
0 comments:
Post a Comment