BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 20 August 2009

A little snippet

It's been ages since I last updated anything here. Been busy with some shit that kept me burning midnight oil and make coffee producers worldwide happy because of the amount that I indulged over that period of time. But it's now all over and I leave everything in the hands of God. Basically that was what I have been doing over the last fortnight or so. So there has been nothing that is out of this world, well, except a few of the 14days dealing with this shit was spent at Zureen's house. I think that is the only plus point during those days where my brain was put through the coconut grinding machine.

Apart from that, there is nothing much to say, really. Oh, to Lloyd Taylor Simpson, fuck you. Stupid customer service coupled with an already-full e-mail inbox and kept telling me to keep sending those e-mails that would never arrive even until Judgment Day. Just you wait, I will return with my battalion of brethren and spam you office till I get what I should have get ages ago.

0 comments: