I saw this one quote from a friend's blog recently and it basically sums up my personality as a whole. It goes like this:
When you struggle, that's when you realise what you're made of, and that's when you realise what the people around you can do. You learn who you's want to take with you to war, and who you'd only take to lunch.
And she wrote something about her problems, which I'd rather not write because, well, I don't know her problems. Shit, I'm starting to stray off my point. I am a person who hates people telling him what to do. All those I've-been-theres and It's-for-your-benefits, will not actually make me learn anything. It will only make me more cautious in making decisions but it won't let me learn anything. And there is another quote that I saw in another friend's room:
I have learned so much from my mistakes, I think I'll make another...
I learned how to appreciate what I have and what I am capable of. They say the sky is the limit and I believe it is true but not everyone can reach the sky. I am a believer of fate, if God decides that I will reach the sky, then I'll reach it. He'll give me the strength to overcome my fear, He'll give me the strength to make myself go beyond the limit of my body and He'll give me the big break that will make me fly towards the sky. If it is not meant to be, then we'll just have to keep on going, because the final chapter is not finished until it is written.
So I am me. There is no one else in the world, except for God of course, who understands my feelings. Only a handful really knows half of my feeling and only 3 knows most of it. My bombom Zureen, dearest Sarah babe and my ever-so-helpful sensei Lydia....they have seen me as me. Not as the bully or as the joker or as that square-glassed geek kid from school. They have seen me in my true form, as a fragile and delicate piece of a nearly broken glass. To the three of you, you are forever in my heart because the three of you, taught me how to live. I love you...
Friday, 7 August 2009
'Boob' Quest -Chapter 3
Posted by Saiful Amri Zaharin at 09:59
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww...i am touched!
i just realized, u really have come far!!! and im soo proud of u for dat! :)
dis still doesnt change the fact that u called me a loser tho -__-
ceh. haha
sepul!
nice song you got here. layan.
btw just realized your first quote came off my page :)
anyway good to know yre happy with a new girl! Ida? :p :p
Congrats!
Post a Comment