BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 17 April 2009

To the Gallows

The room is depressing,

Chains bound me hands and feet,
With every moment passing,
A knock on the door, I will greet.

Then, knock knock on the door,
I can only look up to it,
A silhouette with a feeling of cold,
A feeling of fear, I can't hide it.

The rays of the sun showers me,
I entrenched myself in the warmth,
Knowing this is the last one for me,
As coldness will take away the warmth.

I walked in the plaza,
Where there stood a platform,
The gallows stared with frightening eyes,
Well that is his norm.

I turned my back,
To see you following me in chains,
A smile we crack,
For we promised to go through joy and pains.

As the nooses wrapped around our neck,
Counting the seconds to our neck crack,
This is everything that I wanted back,
So we can be together till all we see is BLACK....

I love you

0 comments: