Hey ya,
First and foremost, I am deeply sorry that my blog has been left stagnant and un-updated over the last few weeks. Been having a lot of things to do with so little time available. Been stressed out, too. Exams is upon me, with less than 4 weeks away. I am already feeling nervous as I, well, have been slacking over the last few months. And my biological body clock is not helping either. Been sleeping in the wee hours and wake up only after a few hours. I haven't had enough sleep since God-knows-when. Maybe I'm used to it but the fatigue is taking its toll on my body. I would always feel tired yet I could not sleep although I have taken painkillers to soothe my headache. Emotional-wise, it has been a roller coaster ride. At some point in time, I felt like I am on top of the world, and most of the time, I felt like I am 6 ft under. I guess that is life, right? I still remember this one quote from a movie "Life is a bitch, no doubt about it. But like bitches, they have their boobs, too". Well, I guess I just have to find those 'boobs'.
And Egypt was fun. It really took my mind off things that have been such a bother to me. Meeting new friends, of which I think is the best way to really not think. Met 3 incredibly awesome friends, one an Egyptian, the other 2 are from the States. Doaa, a receptionist at the hotel that we're staying in Cairo is really a wonderful person. She made one of the best coffee that I have ever tasted, and she is a wonderful person to talk to. Han and Azmera were the other 2 people that I met in Aswan, on a free cruise ride to the Botanical Garden. Well, not really a cruise per se, it was just a boat, really. We got along really well and spent around 3 days together, having lunches and dinners together. It was really the highlight of my trip.
And now I'm back in Cardiff, my mind is significantly clear of problems and I can now concentrate on my studies. No more distractions, no more big problems, just books. I want to be like Mo, my kakak angkat. She got an offer to work in PwC (Cardiff). If she can do it, so can I. And I am going to try my best to beat Falah, to keep the streak of beating him going.
Till then,
Cheers
2 comments:
wahah...g egypt....
best x? bext x?>
eyyy..beshnyee..
nk xm da ek..
gudluck!!~
(^_^)
rindu abg!~
adq bek2 je kt cni..weee~
wakakakka...boobs ey? interesting. dah jumpe blum? =p
all da best wif ur exams dear! =)
Post a Comment