BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen...

Hey ya,

sorry again for the lack of updates, been either too busy or too tired to blog these days. Especially with what happened last thursday -the day when I had to submit my bloody assignment.

I was supposed to submit my assignment at 10.00am Thursday 5th March. So I decided to stay up the night before to check my work and print it. So I'll break this torturous night in a time-chronology so that it can tell how shitty that night was:

10pm- Wan came to my house for some last-minute info. He stayed up, too. At my place.

12am- Still have 700 words left with so much to write with little time. Managed to find some good points from books but overshot it by 300. Ah, what the heck. 2800 pun kire ok la. Took a little break around 2am.

3am -My Microsoft Word couldn't read the equations that I've put it, because I was using my friend's laptop. And the worst part was, I couldn't save it. The computer said my hard disk was full (again, what the heck, I had 700GB left in my hard disk and 8GB on my thumbdrive). And so, I had to print whatever I have written in my computer and had to rewrite everything back. All 2800 words of them. Shit.

7.20am- Finished re-writing the whole damn report. Had to help Wan with his report since there were a few things that he couldn't find.

8.30am- Time to print my final work after checking and re-checking. But couldn't print it since I had to install it. The bloody installation took 45mins but failed to complete it since I must have the CD.

9.15am- Had to do some 'archaeological' dig in my room for that precious relic. Luckily I still have it with me, and the installation took less than 5 mins. Phew.

9.30am-Finished printing. Had to put it in clear pockets to avoid it being scruffy and tercabut from the staples.

9.40am- Ran to the business school to submit the report. Took 15 mins just to get there. And it felt like eternity. Not to mention bloody cold as well.

9.55am- Reached the business school but had to fill one final form to show that we have sent the freaking report. And shit, I forgot my student ID. Had to open my wallet and look at it.

9.58am- Finally submitted the bloody report. The receptionist said that we would've missed the dateline since she was about to lock the slot where we put our assignments through.

10am- Relieved but shit, have class now. Ah, screwed it. I'm going home and sleep...

Some people say that reports are fun to do. And they say "Hey, what's the worst thing that could happen?". Well, the worst thing did happen.

Moral of the story: NEVER DO YOUR ASSIGNMENTS AT THE 11TH HOUR