BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 23 March 2009

Weekend

Hey ya,

Now I can (hopefully) update my blog regularly since I've finished all of my assignments and with only 1 week of class left. I don't have any new ideas on what to write, really. So I guess, I'll just write about my weekend. It was well, considering that I actually down with fever.

Saturday:
Woke up around 10.30am after Mo called me to ask me to come to the football field to train the girls for the upcoming tournament next week. I was so tired considering I only had 4 hours of sleep. But I went, eventually. Trained the girls about the basic stuff of footballing. Puteh and Arief were there, too. And owh, Rahim was there too. Had a little 5-on-5 and it was fun altogether. After that, I chilled out at Zira's place with Naz and Aliana for an hour or so. Had this peach-apple drink which I truly liked and didn't even know it exists. And I also cooked for them char kuey teow. It was ok, not bad at all. Went back around 2pm and wanted to go to the city but ended staying at home. EG came to Cardiff that night and went to dinner with him along with a few other friends to celebrate Muni's birthday. Had a long chit-chat with them until we went back around midnight. By then, I was already tired and went back to sleep around 1am.

Sunday
Woke up around noon after receiving a call from Fahmi about football training and so I went (despite feeling dizzy due to fever) with my housemates. EG went back that evening. Spent every ounce of my energy playing and was (according to Naz) pale. Stayed back after we finished to help the girls trained some more. All in all, we finished around 5pm. Headed back for dinner (pizza) and retracted myself into my room and started reading "New Moon", of which I know most of you have already read. And since it was such a long time since I last watched Twilight, so I watched it again to make sure I don't get confused while reading. And now, I am writing here and this is when I stop. Hehe. Well, it is not much of an update really with a seemingly normal weekend. I just hope that my fever would go away so that I can go to class tomorrow. Till then, cheers.

0 comments: