I wrote this one especially to my 2 of my longest friends. They are my life and my soul. There is nothing that can describe how much they mean to me. They have always been there for me, in both good and bad times. I love them more than anything that I have right now. And I can only hope that I have been there for them in their time of needs.
Hana, 10 years of pure friendship and love. That is a very very long time. Not many people can survive such a friendship for so long, but not you and I. I first met you in 1998 where we were in the same class. And we never looked back ever since. You have always been the numero uno whenever I feel like I was breaking to pieces. No one can ever replace you as my best friend. And I remember telling you this, I remember it clearly when. It was in 2004 where we had a very big fight. We almost ended our friendship then and there. But I realised that if I lose you, I would lose another half of me. "No matter what happens between us, you will always be my best friend, in life and in afterlife". I want you to know that I always think of you even when I am halfway across the world. I wish that I could be with you in Nando's and eat all those foods that I clearly don't like. You are a truly remarkable friend and my mentor in photography. I guess I learnt from you that "Pictures worth a thousand words". And it saddens me to hear
that you are moving but hey, I was away for 2 years back in 2004 and 2005 but we kept on going strong. I am sure that we will always be the same no matter where we both are right? I love you Hana, and I always will be.
Sarah, my Oldtown partner. You, like Hana, completed the other half of me. Without you, I would be a nobody. You are the only one that can truly cheer me up, even now. You always have good things to say just to make me feel better. I really hope I have done just as much as you had done for me, because I know I haven't. I learnt a lot from you. The one thing that I am still trying to learn is on how to be patient. I am trying hard, babe. I really am. You are always there whenever I feel hungry and we would go to eat char kuey teow at Malinja or we would go to Starbucks for my cappuccino and your green tea frap. You always listen to me every time I have a problem with certain people and you stick by my side even when I don't have the strength to get up. You are always there for me. I sometimes feel very ashamed because I called you all the way from here, ranting about stuff, and you are in the middle of exams and all, I feel very
ashamed and very sorry. As your best friend, I shouldn't have called you during those times. But you never told me to talk to someone else, you always have some nice things to say. I really love you, babe. 7 years of friendship and we are as strong as anyone. And so you know, if you are going to Nando's with Hana, just keep in mind that I am there, you just can't see me, that's all. I wouldn't miss it for the world.
あなたわ私のし乳です
Till next time my besties,
字やね
2 comments:
Reading ur post, i really felt like crying. Like really.
My dearest best fren, i am always here no matter what. Inshallah, until we age. What eva happens, you can always talk 2 me and i will try my best to help u out. We are twins rite. =) I love u very much.
Saiful...
you are the most inportant friend i have other than Ser..
without u both in my life..
i'm a nobody...
i love u guys more than i love my own life...
i wish i could b there for u thru gud @ bad times but we are so far appart...
no matter what it is.. u know we are both here and always ready to listen to u and to try to help u...
bestfriends forever...
私の親友であり、私は愛する
from ur friend..
花
Post a Comment