BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 10 November 2008

Monday Blues

Hey ya,


It seems like ages ago since I last wrote anything here. Mostly because I am now too busy with either studying, or working. Yes, I am working now. It is nothing much, being a cleaner and get paid £8.60 for a 90-minute work which can easily be done in 30 minutes. Not bad considering that I will get £180 a month. Work long enough, I can get myself a new PC or a new laptop altogether. I was considering whether or not I should buy the iPod Touch™ or not but after considering the pros and cons of both sides, I decided to choose necessity over luxury for the time being. I think this is a good platform for me to fully utilise my time here.

It is now 4am Monday morning and I have been up since 9am. It confounded me, really. Went to Nottingham in the wee hours of Saturday morning, played futsal half of the day, went around walking and meeting new people and rekindled old friendships and so on, I was bound to be flat on Sunday. We reached Cardiff around 11pm on Saturday and so I decided to sleep straightaway around 1am or so. I thought I would be waking up around noon or something but I woke up at 9am. It was an accident that put me into this miserly Sunday. I was rolling around in my sleep when my knee accidentally pulled a bit of the curtain and the usually-depressing daylight hit my face. I woke up and I cant sleep from there onwards. And yes, my sunday was boring as usual. Coburn16 fell unusually quiet this weekend. Normally people would come in and hang out here. The juniors are the ones who always come here to find some comfort if they feel homesick, hehe...but sadly though, most of them have exam on Monday and so it is best that they study hard for it. All the best to them. Gee, I am running out of words. I don't know what to say anymore, really. I am having this (as Sarah babe pointed out, writer's block), so yeah, maybe I am having one of those moments when I can't think on what to write. So I guess I'll just stop right here for now. To all Medic 1st years, good luck, and may Allah be with you when you face your exams. Till then, cheers.

p/s: To Ainna, ガん場ってクださ
Translate this so that you can prove to me that you are indeed Japanese =P

2 comments:

Sarah Iqbal said...

me like ur new layout! feels calm!
wish u were here during my 5 weeks hols!! =(
do not 4get me topshop bagasi! =)
and, and, a tip, when facing writer's block, read other people's blog.
all the best being a cleaner. ur so hardworking.

ainnajawaher said...

haha
leme guess

is that like GOOD LUCK?

am i like a genius, or what?

haha