OFFICIALLY I am at the lowest point of my entire life.
I have two crunching papers next week (Monday and Tuesday) and it's fucking tough just looking at the notes and the past years. I still don't understand the purpose of examinations because all those efforts that you put in over the course of the year is being judged by a single exam. It's a bit unfair, in my opinion. There is a form of unfairness in that. Some people would study like hell over those months and suddenly, he got a migraine or whatever. And it couldn't come at a better time than during the exam itself. And the university judge the student performance based on that. I believe and still believe that giving assignments a larger proportion of the overall marks is a more appropriate measure of a student's performance. It would be unfair for those who didn't attend a single class but manage to score in the exam because he analyses the exam papers and can get the general picture of the questions that will be asked in the exams. It is unfair for those who have worked their asses off for this one exam. I can be fairly biased in my opinion because I have a knack of not scoring in my exams but got a fairly good result for my assignments. I do believe that in working life, you are not judged by a single 3-hour examination but over a period of time. So I do think that assignments are a better measure of performance rather than exams.
2 comments:
dude!! i hope ur doin fine aite..i noe..i hate exams as well..!!!
call me if u feel like talking!!
tcare! xo's
cehh..
tu laa..
dok ckp marsya nye blog history sucks la..
hah..tgk..ni lg parah..
EXAM SUCKS!
haha
poyo ahh..
xp
Post a Comment