BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 31 August 2008

RANtai 2008

First and foremost, I have to say that I am very grateful to have Hana and Sarah as my best friends. Without them, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't trade anything for that kind of friendship.

Now, where were we? Oh yeah, I went to this RANtai art festival in Jaya One, PJ. Along with the two girls, of course. We arrived amidst the traffic jams and whatnots around noon. And when we reached there, we met with Iefiz and his sister, Iezah. Well I heard so much about him but have never actually met him in person. I was told by Sarah that he was nervous to see and expecting a tough time trying to befriend with me. But honestly, he is a great guy. I see those visions in his eyes and he wants to succeed in his life. I do admire him, of course, being able to do the course of his choice unlike me. I have always wanted to be a pilot but somehow, my family decided that my future lies behind desk and pile of papers from 9-5 everyday.

Back to the exhibition. It was really nice to see all the different arts on display and I would've taken so many pictures over there but my battery ran out of steam and decided to die on me. *sigh*. And I also bought a couple of t-shirts that looked very nice. I am for sure will be back next year. And for sure I will meet Iefiz and Iezah a.k.a Noni again. I was thinking of staying back for the summer but decided that there are people that I need to see and the fact that I love Malaysia too much! And owh, Happy 51st Birthday Malaysia!!!! And to Sarah and Hana, both of you complete my life. Hana for sticking with me through thick and thin and listening to me ranting about my life, I do hope that I have done as much to what you have done for me. And Sarah, after this exhibition, the course of my life might change forever and if it does, you'll be the first person I say thank you to. Though I might not be here for as long as I wanted, but I'm always a call or text away ok? Love both of you so much. I wouldn't trade my life for anything else. And yes, I do hope that my life will change forever after this.

1 comments:

Sarah Iqbal said...

im sooo touched!! =)